- Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation of Chinese Community Church of Indianapolis, Inc.
English Version | 中文
- Amended and Restated Code of By-Laws of Chinese Community Church of Indianapolis, Inc.
English Version | 中文
Policies & Forms
These policies, forms, and information are strictly designed for the internal use of CCCI only.
Ministry Related Forms & Policies
Facility Related Forms & Policies
Finance Related Forms & Policies
Resources below are compiled in good faith. Listing below should not be taken as an endorsement.
Referrals for Christian Counselors
- 2051 Monument St, Noblesville, IN 46060
- Treatment specialization includes:
- Grief Counseling
- Cross-Cultural Counseling
- Multicultural Marriages
- Adults Raised Outside their Passport Country
- Managing Transitions
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Family of Origin Issues
CenterPoint Counseling at Second Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church, 7700 N Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46260
- (317) 252-5518
- Individual, relationship, divorce, and parenting counseling
Counseling Center at the Crossing
- 10412 Allisonville Road, Suite 105, Fishers, IN 46038
- (317) 578-9200
- Offer a wide range of specialized Christian counseling and professional services:
- Individual counseling
- Couples counseling
- Family counseling
- Life transitions
- Grief & loss
- Sexual addictions
Family Counseling Associates
- 9961 Crosspoint Boulevard, #100, Indianapolis, IN 46256
- (317) 585-1060
- Provides individual counseling for adults, adolescents and children, as well as couples counseling and medication management.
Richard Jones, MDiv., LMHC
- 819 E. 64th Street, Suite 216, Indianapolis, IN 46220
- (317) 408-8880
- Counseling Services: Seminary trained therapist (Licensed Mental Health Counselor)
Groff & Associates
- Timberview Office Park, 7425 E. 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46256
- (317) 474-6448
- Provides professional Christian counseling to individuals, couples, and families. Credited by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau. Services include premarital counseling, conflict resolution, support groups, prevention programs, ministry related events, and information talks.
Tiong Tan (Joshua)
- Provides therapy in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
Many more referrals may be found at Grace Church's Direct Counseling Referrals.
DivorceCare - DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone.
GriefShare - GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
Refugee & Immigrant Organizations
- 2457 E. Washington Street, Suite A, Indianapolis, IN 46201
- (317) 921-0836
- Resettlement, financial assistance, employment, language training & cultural orientation, mental wellness, and women’s programs.
Indiana Asian Helps Services (中文)
- 609 E. 29th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- (317) 924-4827
- Programs include Programs Include:
- English and citizenship classes (day and evening)
- Counseling: Trans-cultural, marriage and family, and crisis counseling.
- Employment Services
- Medical assistance
- Domestic violence and abuse: guidance and shelter
- Referrals to other service agencies (medical services, legal aid services, etc)
- General Advocacy Services (hospitals, clinics, schools and legal offices)
- Workshops: elderly, parenting, anti-smoking, and breast cancer
- Miscellaneous: American home tours and field trips